Saturday, August 27, 2005

Who am I?

My Second Life persona is officially Kali Moonlight. I thought it was weird how there are only a certain number of preselected last names to choose from. Seems to defeat the purpose of creating a persona of your own when so many other characters might share your last name. Anyway, I was lucky that there was a last name I found acceptable. Kali means dark goddess/energy so the last name of Moonlight fits. The first thing I did in the 'world' was to develop my avatar, which is extremely difficult given how many options are available and how many you wish were available that are not. Right now Kali is wearing all black, has purple eyes, and crazy pink hair but that will probably change depending on my mood. I also went through all the newbie tutorials, but there is still a lot to learn! Challenge for the next visit: Actually talk to someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home