Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Another day

So, I'm still playing with my look. Sometimes I think there are just too many options. Take hair for instance. There are several options to create the perfect hair do, yet none of them seem to be able to create a decent hairstyle. Due to my frustration over trying to create decent looking hair, I opted for a black, blue, and green wig. I really like it, but it didn't match my outfit, so I had to change that too. I think I now have at least 1,000 different types of clothing to wear. How is a girl supposed to make a decision with that large of a wardrobe?
I didn't really meet my goal of attending an event, but I was offered a memership to a group. Apparently someone created a 'family' group for all the avatars with the last name of Moonlight, so now I'm a part of the Moonlighters. Our 'home' is The Playground which I hope to be able to find one day. Goal for next visit: still to participate in an event and then to spend money on something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home