Thursday, November 10, 2005

Playing Games

I never know what to do when I go to Second Life. Most of the events are some type of gambling, which I'm not interested in. So, I started talking with some other people about the activities they participate in while in Second Life to get a few ideas. One of them mentioned something about an archery game, so I went to check it out. Per usual, I couldn't figure out what to in order to play the game, but some of the other players took a break to help me out. I wasn't half bad and even hit the center target a few times. After that, I looked around the island and it must be some kind of Arcade Island because there were a ton of other games. So, I played some horseshoes with a few other people as well. Tried to go on a horseback ride too, but couldn't figure out how to get the horse to move. Oh well, maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home